Monday, August 23, 2010

DC AIDS Walk

On Saturday, October 2nd, 2010, I will join thousands of other people in the 24th annual AIDS Walk Washington.  This event is a 5K fundraising walk and timed run, benefiting and produced by Whitman-Walker Clinic.

I would greatly appreciate your support for this worthwhile cause.  My personal fundraising goal is $100  Would you please visit my personal AIDS Walk Washington website and make a donation today?


If you have any questions about AIDS Walk Washington or Whitman-Walker Clinic, please don’t hesitate to contact me or visit AIDS Walk Washington for more information. 

Thank you so much for your support and generosity.

Every little bit helps, me reach my goal. 

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Whitman-Walker Clinic

Thanks a lot,
Future World











No comments: